- ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS:
- A maximum of three awards may be awarded in 2022 to selected and qualifying applicants.
- Applicants must be proceeding to any post-secondary institution approved by the Scholarship Committee.
- Applicants must complete the Application Form in full and provide all required information in order for their application to be considered.
- The funds will be withheld until such time as the recipient(s) provides proof of enrollment in a post-secondary institution approved by the Scholarship Committee and withheld until tuition is due or commencement of school begins, whichever comes first.
- Applicants must provide written confirmation of an average grade of 75% or more.
- The Application Form must include two reference letters outlining why they believe you should be considered for an award. Please refer to the “Submission Instructions” for further information on who can provide a reference letter for you.
- The Scholarship Committee will not engage with applicants around their application, unless it is for clarification around their submission.
Questions of clarification can be sent to the BMBI Scholarship Committee Chair -Wendy Chramow at [email protected].
- Fill out the electronic Application Form and email it to [email protected] by midnight on Wednesday, June 15th, 2022.
- Attach your two reference letters to the email. One of these reference letters must be from a current or past BMBI coach, a current or past BMBI executive member, a current or past BMBI player or others who can speak to your contributions towards BMBI and its players. The second reference letter does not have to come from a BMBI member.
- Once the successful applicant(s) have been notified, the Scholarship Committee will request written confirmation of registration in a post-secondary institution and confirmation of a 75% or better grade average, prior to disbursement of funds.
Apply for a BMBI Scholarship Today
Apply for a 2021 BMBI Scholarship before applications close July 15th, 2021
BMBI would like to thank our sponsors, for their support of our 2021 baseball season. You are helping BMBI to build a better community through baseball. For more information on sponsorship, please contact Michelle Verma at [email protected].
Business Affairs Ltd. Oscar’s Roadhouse Bar & Grill Brampton Professional Firefighters Association Local 1068 Sports Unlimited Wilson Trophy Company Inc. AAA Roofmasters Ltd. Abbey Industries Inc. Atomic Solutions Kinsmen Club of Brampton-Bramalea Brampton Optometric Clinic E. Archdekin Plumbing + Heating Elia Associates Mikey’s Bistro Peel Plastics PRO Strength Inc.